A typical network design includes the following aspects:
- Logical map of the network to be designed;
- Cabling structure;
- Quantity, type, and location of network devices (router, switches, servers);
- IP addressing structure; and
- Network security architecture and overall network security processes.
We can also assist a municipality in the design and planning of its server room.
We provide an all-encompassing cabling value proposition for the public sector. Our solutions include network equipment, UPS for servers, and server room infrastructure.
The following services are provided:
- Network infrastructure installations;
- Upgrades to network infrastructure;
- Maintenance of infrastructure; and
- Server room environment installation and management.